26 Mar 2010

242

I received my race number in the mail yesterday! It's really happening! I am going to run my first 5k! 5 More days and my month without running is over! I have been away from my blog for 5 days again. I know but I have been venturing out more and I have to say I LOVE IT here! The sun is out at 530 am and we havent done the whole "spring forward yet!" That means I can get out and run early and not have to be worried about it being dark outside! I am so happy to see the sun more. Only 8 hours of day light can be depressing. I am still tweaking my work out regimen. I have been wearing my handy dandy heart rate monitor and I really feel motivated. On a not so happy note, I lost my little Nike Plus sensor for my iPod kit. I hate that I don't want to pay 25 dollars for another kit. I want to congratulations to one of my NP buddies! (You know who you are) She walked her first Half Marathon! I am so inspired! Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment